Purchase our bundle of 25 CPD On Demands for a reduced price of £1999+VAT, a saving of over 20%. This bundle includes a range of 60-minute webinars on primary CPD topics such as boys writing, history, wellbeing, SEN, science, the new Ofsted Inspection Framework and many more.
This provides access to every teacher, leader or staff member at your school to log in to the live CPD webinar session - whether at school, from home, or from anywhere with an internet-connected device (a laptop or computer is recommended).
All of our webinars are delivered by a member of our award-winning consultant team, and are available to view online at any time for 6 months. And every teacher or staff member at your school will be able to login and benefit from these informative and practical CPD sessions.
- Assessment in the New Ofsted Inspection Framework
- Coaching for Children: Empowering your Students to Drive their own Learning
- Creating Challenge: Greater Depth Across the Curriculum
- Don’t Drown in the Deep Dive: What to Expect from the New Ofsted Inspection Framework
- Drawing on Reading to Inform their Writing: The ‘Chunking’ Approach
- Equality, Equity, Justice: Protected Characteristics in the Primary Phase
- Five Ideas for Primary Geography
- Five Ideas for Primary History
- Five Ideas for Primary Music
- Five Ideas for Primary P.E.
- Five Ideas for Primary R.E.
- Getting Boys to Read & Write
- It’s Not Just Experiments: Expanding Your Science Enquiry Provision
- Interventions that Work: Getting the Most out of Support Groups and Booster Groups
- More than a Transition Day: Using Long-Term Character Trait Development to Prepare Your Children for High School
- Oracy in the Early Years and Beyond
- PSHE: Meeting the New Requirements
- SEN in the Mainstream
- ‘Spiritual’ is more than R.E.: Understanding the First ‘S’ of SMSC
- Sticky Knowledge: Driving up Retention for the New Ofsted Framework
- Teaching Consent
- Vocabulary Explosion: Raising Standards in Words and Terminology
- Wake up to Wellbeing! Morning Exercises for the Whole Primary Cohort
- What a Good One Looks Like: What Should be in a Foundation Subject Lesson in the New Ofsted Inspection Framework?
- Working with your TA; Working with your Teacher