Primary schools are required to appoint an external advisor to assist in the annual review of the headteacher’s performance and to advise governors on appropriate remuneration and targets.
As experienced headteachers and ex-headteachers, we are perfectly placed to support your headteacher's performance management appraisal and use this as a driver for school improvement. We believe that effective performance management drives the school improvement process and improves outcomes for children.
Our consultants will;
1) Meet the Headteacher with the aim to help him or her to:
2) Meet with the Governors' review committee to help them form a more comprehensive, evidenced picture of the Headteacher’s performance than they might otherwise achieve.
3) Support the Governors to lead a positive, frank, challenging and open appraisal review meeting advising where relevant.
4) Write the appraisal review statement capturing the main points agreed at the appraisal review meeting detailing any training and development needs.
5) Support the governing body to set objectives that contribute to:
6) Work with you to
We'll provide all of the above for a single price of just £795 +VAT.
Our leadership Consultants are not there to make decisions or set targets, they are there to advise, support and guide. We will use available evidence to advise the governors’ review panel in setting meaningful but achievable targets and in reviewing the outcomes.
We will work closely with both the governors and the Headteacher to promote a supportive and open dialogue. Our advice will consider: