TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By booking an INSET day you are accepting that you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
- TT Education reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for checking our website (www.tteducation.co.uk) to obtain notice of any such changes.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions.
- The failure of TT Education to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Save as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions all warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms, and obligations implied by statute, common law, usage, course of dealing or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Users of an TT Education product purchases from TT Education Ltd or attendees on any TT Education Ltd course are solely responsible for their own safety.
- Payment is due in full prior to the event taking place, in cleared UK pounds sterling. TT Education do not book flights and accommodation until payment is received. These costs are subject to change until payment is received in full.
- Reasonable travel and accommodation expenses are included in the total price as set out above.
- INSET day pricing is based on a maximum number of attendees (as set out above). Additional attendees will be incur an additional charge of £15 per person.
- Cancellation: All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com. In the event of a cancellation the following fees apply:
Number of days event is cancelled before the event date
Percentage of fee due
Over 60 days
Fewer than 30 days
- Date changes: Once a booking has been made, the date may only be changed in extenuating circumstances, subject to availability. Changes cannot be made within 30 days of the event date. In the event of a change of date, this will incur an administration fee of £250.00 plus any associated costs for amending travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Changes to Content: TT Education’s INSET Days, Twilight Sessions, Consultancy Services, Courses and Workshops are frequently updated and enhanced and we reserve the right to alter any of our courses’ content without prior notice. TT Education will make every effort to provide the services as specified, but, if for any reason beyond its control it fails to do so, neither TT Education nor its Directors or employees shall be liable for any resulting loss or damage. In such circumstances, schools will be offered an alternative date or a credit note.
- Changes to Focus: If you change the focus of the day, TT Education reserve the right to charge an administration fee. Bespoke changes to a standard course (where a consultant needs to prepare the course to suit your requirements) or consultancy, may also be liable to additional fees. We will always inform you of these costs and seek your written agreement before proceeding.
- Authorisation: By submitting a booking to us, by whatever means, you are acknowledging that you have received authorisation for this expenditure from the relevant person at your organisation.
- Legal interpretation: The courses and materials provided by TT Education cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither TT Education nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes.
- Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge that the copyright, design right and all other intellectual property rights in any product purchased or commissioned from TT Education Ltd and any other documents or items prepared or produced in relation to the TT Education Ltd belong to us absolutely. The names, images and logos identifying TT Education Ltd are proprietary marks of TT Education ltd.
- The copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, or creating of derivative works of the content or information contained within a course or product are prohibited without the prior express written authorisation of TT Education Ltd.