TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By booking Consultancy Services you are accepting that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- TT Education reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for checking our website www.tteducation.co.uk to obtain notice of any such changes.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions.
- The failure of TT Education to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Save as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions all warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms, and obligations implied by statute, common law, usage, course of dealing or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Users of a TT Education product purchased from TT Education Ltd or attendees on any TT Education Ltd course are solely responsible for their own safety.
- Payment is due in full on commencement of the service level agreement. Arrangement for payment after the commencement date must be agreed in writing with the finance director. Where such arrangements have been agreed all fees must then be paid within 30 days of the event taking place. In the event of late payment, we reserve the right to not accept future bookings. We also reserve the right to charge interest on outstanding invoices at the rate of 2.5% per week.
- This service level agreement runs a period of 12 months unless otherwise specified above. All services outlined in the agreement must be serviced within the specified period and do not roll over. It is the school’s responsibility to book in specific dates with the TT Education Head Office.
- TT Education will always endeavour to accommodate specific date requests from schools, although cannot guarantee specific dates.
- Date changes: Once specific dates have been agreed, the date may only be changed in extenuating circumstances, subject to availability. Changes cannot be made within 30 days of the event date. In the event of a change of date, this will incur an administration fee of £200.00.
- An additional charge of £250 would apply for an in-school support day on a peak date. TT Education will notify schools of peak dates, at the point of date setting or at the school’s request.
- Reasonable travel and accommodation expenses are charged on all consultancy service bookings. Mileage is charged at 45p per mile from the consultant’s home to, and from, the event location. You will be invoiced for this as soon as possible after the consultancy, with payment due within 14 days.
- Cancellation: All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com. In the event of a cancellation the following fees apply:
Number of days SLA or Consultancy Package is cancelled before the first agreed date
Percentage of fee due
Over 60 calendar days
59-45 calendar days
44-30 calendar days
Fewer than 30 calendar days
- Changes to Content: TT Education’s In-School Support Days, INSET Days, Twilight Sessions, Consultancy Services, Courses and Workshops are frequently updated and enhanced and we reserve the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. TT Education will make every effort to provide the services as specified, but, if for any reason beyond its control it fails to do so, neither TT Education nor its Directors or employees shall be liable for any resulting loss or damage. In such circumstances, schools will be offered an alternative date or a credit note.
- An In-School Support Day can be used to train staff as an INSET. A standard INSET day is based on up to 25 people attending the INSET. In the event you require a higher number of staff to attend we would charge an additional £6.50 per additional person to cover printing costings. On INSET days, we provide full training packs and resources for each attendee.
- Changes to Focus: If you change the focus of a day, TT Education reserve the right to charge an administration fee. Bespoke changes to a standard course (where a consultant needs to prepare the course to suit your requirements) or consultancy, may also be liable to additional fees. We will always inform you of these costs and seek your written agreement before proceeding.
- Authorisation: By submitting a booking to us, by whatever means, you are acknowledging that you have received authorisation for this expenditure from the relevant person at your organisation.
- Legal interpretation: The courses and materials provided by TT Education cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither TT Education nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes.
- Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge that the copyright, design right and all other intellectual property rights in any product purchased or commissioned from TT Education Ltd and any other documents or items prepared or produced in relation to the TT Education Ltd belong to us absolutely. The names, images and logos identifying TT Education Ltd are proprietary marks of TT Education Ltd.
- Any online/remote support specified in this agreement enables the school to contact the named School Improvement Lead, who will make themselves available to answer any questions and or support the school remotely as required. Remote support can also be accessed via webinars. The numbers of hours of remote support are specified by TT Education and are logged by TT Education. You will be provided with the mobile number of the School Improvement Lead. Should the School Improvement Lead not answer, please call the head office on 01206 625626. We will always endeavour to come back to you on the same day.
- The copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, or creating of derivative works of the content or information contained within a course or product are prohibited without the prior express written authorisation of TT Education Ltd.